Friday, March 28, 2008

An Update

As you see I haven't been posting here lately. And I will post something new as soon as possible. We have been real busy at this time of the year...our house just got listed on the market and we have been real busy cleaning up and certain stuff you do when your in the process of selling your house. Thanks to all of you for coming to my blog and I also love every one of yours so be sure to leave a comment!! I am very sorry I didn't post a few days ago, but I will as soon as possible. So please pray for my family and me.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We don't have to tell you that you, your brother, your Mother, and your Father are in our prayers daily. We pray that God will lead you to the new home and chapter in your life where HE wants you to be. I trust He will consider how far your Papa and Nana will have to drive :) Love, love, love

One of my Favorite Verses

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:11-13