Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Beging to End

I started as a plain and dull piece of pottery


will someone see me and swoop me up in their arms?


All of a sudden a girl lightly picks me up and says, " This is the one mother."



She sets me down and ponders such things out loud like colors.


Finally she decides on brown polka dots and a flower in the center with a pink background.


She paints and paints until she is finished,


they leave me here in this place and I wonder why they do not take me.


At the store, the owners put me in a hot container.
Once I come out I am beautiful.


Later in the week my new friends pick me up and take me to their home


I am shiny and have a new feeling, and I am wanted right where I am.

No comments:

One of my Favorite Verses

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:11-13