Thursday, January 1, 2009

An Eventful Start

I have lots of new things to talk about that have happened here during the Christmas Holiday, but first I am going to show you a poem I wrote for the New Year...

New Years Arrived
It's new year already oh what a surprise, just look up and open your eyes,
there are fireworks lighting up the midnight sky, dancing and twinkling, I am totally mesmerized. Goals, improvements, resolutions, and fresh new starts that's how I would describe the new year. From 08 to 09 I would just about say that the new year has arrived!
***
OK next while we are still on the subject of poetry my mom just opened a new blog called Consider the Birds. This new site is for her to express her thoughts all in poetry. You might as well call it a poetry blog. It is great so go check it out.

***
And what a great day for a birthday party. Remember my dog Zoey? Well it was her birthday today. She turned one year old. I love her so much she is the best doggie friend EVER! So happy birthday Zoey.

***

Last, but not least the January GGM issue is out and it is one of the best ones yet. This month's gal is named Lady Trish. She is so sweet. I recommend this mag to you.

No comments:

One of my Favorite Verses

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:11-13