Saturday, January 19, 2008

Salvation

I have always known about Jesus. My mom says that His name was actually one of my first words! When I was a toddler or so, my mom would sing songs to me like “Jesus Loves Me” or she and dad would tell me all kinds of stories about Him, but there was definitely a time in my life when I really wanted to know God, not just know about Him.

I wanted to know Him personally, but first I had to…
1. Admit I was a sinner and was in need of God.
2. Believe that Jesus died and rose again for my sins.
3. Confess Jesus as Lord of my life.

It was as easy as ABC and because I was only six and learning my alphabet and how to read, this was an easy way to understand how to be saved.

Now, I pray to Him every day by just talking to Him. I praise Him every night which means I like to sing to Him before I go to bed.

He is always there when I need Him, like when I have problems at school with friends. He also helps me when I take a test or have to make a speech. Jesus is real to me. I am sure glad I know Him!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Praise God! Keep talking to Him and seeking Him.

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. (Jer 29:13)

Miss Virginia said...

I Love yuor websit becus I Love It Love gina

Susan Skitt said...

Praise the Lord sweetheart! You are a wonderful witness for Jesus!

One of my Favorite Verses

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:11-13