Thursday, January 10, 2008

About me

Hello, let me introduce myself. My name is Olivia. I am a girl who is on fire for God. Jesus is my Lord and Savior, and I believe that with all my heart. One of my favorite verses in the bible is John 3:16, in case you haven't heard it this is how it go's.

For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in Him Shall not perish, but have eternal life.
John 3:16

I love this verse because it tells about how you can accept Jesus, and God's love. I want to try to share this with people with what I love to do, writing. I hope you will enjoy my what I will Have to say. Plus who knows you might even get a peek of what my life is like through it!

No comments:

One of my Favorite Verses

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:11-13