Tuesday, June 9, 2009

From the Learning Room

What I am reading: The Swiss Family Robinson


Bible Verses: 1John 4:16, Romans 12:21, Luke 12:24, Psalm 46:1, and, Psalm 37:4


Prayer: For my Grandpa to get better, Miss Wanda, and my mom she has skin cancer.


Cooking: nothing right now


Homesteading: Cleaning up around the house


Pet Chores: Feed and Give the cat and dog water, brush my dog, Zoey and, take her for a walk


A photo I would like to share with you: You can't see me in the picture here, but I was feeding this dolphin at Sea World. I was on a field trip with my shcool. I might post a bout it a little later.


5 comments:

Alli said...

Oh, cool! I went to Seaworld not to long ago. I went on the first week of March this year. Darn! It does feel like a long time ago. I want to go agian. It was sooooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Alli

Anonymous said...

Hey, I found your blog off of....I don't remember. lol. I like that picture. I love dolphins. Are you homeschooled?

Together We Save said...

Love the picture, thanks for sharing.

Monica said...

What a great picture Olivia!!! I also love your new blog design!!

Hannah Paige said...

Hey Olivia!

Fun! We used to go to Seaworld almost every summer! That was until more children were added to the family and it got more expensive!lol.

Much Love,
Hannah

P.S. I'm posting my award right now!

One of my Favorite Verses

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:11-13