Monday, June 15, 2009

My Alarm Clock Today

Do not watch until you have read the story that goes a long with the video.



It is summer time at my house right now. That means sleeping in, swimming, playing outside, etc. This morning I was sleeping in my bed when I suddenly was woken up by this racket at 8:30am. (You will get that once you hear the video.) The speaker was also turned up all the way and there was a lot of loud laughter. I am sure you can imagine my reaction to this. I jump out of bed. A chill goes through my body. I open my door to check and see if any aliens are invading and go up to my mother and ask in a loud tone, "What just woke me up, and why is it so loud?"

She then answers " Oh I am sorry I thought you were awake." She then told me I MUST watch this video. Guess what? I am suddenly caught up in the laughter too! Although I am still kind of drowsy from being up so early.

Since then I have probably watched this video ten times, and I am still not tired of it! So you absolutely must watch. Listen to my mother's advice. You will get a kick out of it! Trust me.


P.S. Make sure you don't have any siblings still sleeping!

5 comments:

Monica said...

HAH! That is hilarious! That baby should be on AFHV America Funniest Home Videos! :P

Sandie said...

That's funny! :) I was wondering if you wanted to follow my blog. If you want to here is the address - www.sarahelizabeth-photos.blogspot.com

Sarah

Anonymous said...

That's SO funny!!! I like your story about waking up, too!! :)

Brooke said...

That is SO funny! It's a cute alarm clock! I wonder how long she she did that and what she was TRYING to say! lol

Want to follow my blog? www.growing4him.blogspot.com

Brooke

Growing In Grace Magazine said...

That is too cute! She definitely knew what she was saying even if mom and dad didn't. Sounded to me like she was talking about her mommy. Something about a bath. ;O) What do you think she said?

One of my Favorite Verses

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:11-13