Tuesday, October 21, 2008

From the Learning Room

From The Learning Room

What I am reading: Main Street September Surprises.

Bible Verse: I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. (2 Timothy 4:7)

Prayer: I am praying for my mommy's good friend Ulrike and that she would feel better and have a good recovery.

Spelling/Vocab/History: Memorize 30 new words for spelling and a few others for a coming up vocab test. Also I am doing a report on Ronald Reagan.

Cooking: I am hoping that I can help my mom make asian food tonight.

Pet Chores: Give Zoey and Rosie food and water. Give Zoey a bath. Brush Her. Zoey is my dog and Rosie is my cat.

A picture I would like to show you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, asian food! =)

I'll teach you guys some Indian recipes ;)

---Sid

PS: Can't little Zach begin a blog? =)

One of my Favorite Verses

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:11-13