Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer Fun

Sorry I haven't been posting alot I've been having some summer fun myself so here is a post theat kinda goes with that.

Summer is my favorite time of year. Do you know why? One of the reasons is because it is the only time of year when we can go on vacation. One year my family and I went to Disneyland and had the time of our lives. Everywhere you looked there were rides, water slides, roller coasters and just about everything a kid could dream about! It was a paradise!


I love to go swimming and to be home with my family when school is out. Sometimes my brother Zach and I like to go down to our creek and catch crawdads and tadpoles. The thing about summer is that you can do just about anything you want. Here are a few things that remind me of this wonderful season…watermelon and strawberry juice dripping down my face while eating, running barefoot in the grass, making card houses out of playing cards and a bunch more!!

Did you know that summer officially starts on June 21? Here is a list of some fun things to do in the summertime. Enjoy!



* ride bikes

* roller blade

* make a tent out of blankets

* run through the sprinkler

* jump rope

* read books

* blow bubbles

* play with play dough

* write a letter to family or a friend

* make a craft

* draw

* paint

* watch a movie

* write stories

* bird watching

* play card games

* play catch

* collect rocks

* collect feathers

* play Frisbee

* play dress-up

* build a fort in your room

* build a fort in your yard

* cook

* do something nice for a neighbor

* plant a garden

* crochet or knit

* make bookmarks


This was one of my posts at the new June GGM. I would go check it out real quick because the July one is almost out.

No comments:

One of my Favorite Verses

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:11-13