Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Candle You Can Eat

Here is a recipe to go with your breakfast or just for a snack. I like it because it is fruity and makes you feel good. My brother and I are always surprised when we see this at breakfast because it looks and tastes good!

I think younger kids will especially like this. It is very easy to make.
Here is what you need to make this delicious treat.
.
1 slice of canned pineapple
1/2 banana
1 maraschino cherry
.
Put peeled banana candle in the middle of the pineapple and top with the cherry flame. You can use a toothpick to put the cherry on the banana, but be sure you warn people that it is there.
.
Here is a little verse that goes along with this article a bit.
.
Matthew 5:15, "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works,and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (KJV)
.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I was sent here by your mom who welcomed me and i just stopped by to Say Hey!

Victoria (Vii) said...

What a great idea, thanks for sharing! My kids are going to LOVE this!

One of my Favorite Verses

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:11-13