Saturday, July 11, 2009

My First Tag

I was tagged by Miss Monica June. It is kinda long, but oh well! More fun for me!

What are you doing right now?
This tag.

Are you hungry?
Now that you bring that up I am going to the pantry to get some gold fish. :P

What did you do last night?
I went to the airport.

What was the last movie you watched?
Ice Age 3 Dawn of the Dinosaurs

How many blog awards have you gotten?
7

Where do you wish you were right now?
At the pool

When is your birthday?
November 2, 1997

What book are you reading right now?
Anne of Avonlea

Is it a good book?
Not sure I have just read the first to pages.

What is your favorite book?
A Little Princess

What is your computer wallpaper of?
A July Fourth themed wallpaper from Leelou Blogs

Are you bored?
Yes

What are you doing tonight?
Going swimming and watching a movie

What are you doing tomorrow night?
Going to church and seeing my brother get baptized

How many blogs do you have?
1

Do you spend a lot of time on the computer?
Not really. Only when I am bored.

What is the title of this post?
My First Tag

When was the last time you rode a horse?
I think when I was five.

What was the most recent blog award you've gotten?
Sister in Christ Award

How many people have you helped set up a blog?
3 including me!

What is the title of your background?
Caitlyn

Where did you get your background from?
Shabbyblogs.com

What template are you using?
Minima

How many items do you have on your desktop?
50

Do you have a cat?
Yes

What is your favorite thing to do on a sunny day?
Go swimming and play outside.

What are you going to do when you get off this computer?
Maybe go watch TV.

I tag any one who wants to do this tag.

I tag any one who wants to do this tag.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Elizabeth J. said...

I liked this tag. I have read Anne of Avonlea and I liked it pretty well.

Brooke said...

I am reading Anne of Avonlea also!!! I finished the first one and had to get the second one because I liked them so much!

Thanks for the comment. I like that verse too!

God bless,
Brooke

One of my Favorite Verses

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:11-13