Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fruit Pizza

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
Galations 5:22-23
The other day we had a get together with my dad's side of the family to celebrate June birthdays. My mom wanted to make something fresh, but still sweet for everyone to enjoy. We decided to make Fruit Pizza. This recipe is a great summer treat, and will satisfy your sweet tooth.


What you need:

  • store-bought refrigerated sugar cookie dough
  • cream cheese
  • any type of fruit you want to put on your pizza


Directions:

Press your cookie dough into a pizza pan. (You may need a rolling pin to flatten.) Bake according to the package's directions. Because of the cookies size you may need to bake a few minutes longer. While the cookie cools off, mix 8 ounces of cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of sugar, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice in a bowl. Next spread the mix on top of the cookie. Put sliced fruit on top of the pizza. I used blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, and kiwi. Once you are done place in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat. Voila! Fruit Pizza.


This is my favorite treat to eat and I hope you can enjoy it as much as I do.

6 comments:

Livvy said...

Hello Olivia!

I just found your blog through Farmgirl in Flipflops.
It is so pleasant and lovely!

My name is Olivia, too, though I mostly go by Livvy.

Hope you have wonderful day!

Blessings,
~Livvy

Monica said...

Liv, That looks D-licious! btw come by my blog I want you to do this, "6 pic in 6 folder."

Kaycee Lee said...

Mmm... that pic makes me hungry!!! By the way, I have tagged you!

Monica said...

No You don't have to do it Olivia

Growing In Grace Magazine said...

This looks yummy Lady Olivia!

Hannah Paige said...

Hey Olivia! No, I never got that letter sent out! I am so sorry for the delay. Right now, I still have to write it! I wil TRY my hardest to get it done this week or a little into the next.

That looks so yummy! I might have to try that!

~Hannah Paige

One of my Favorite Verses

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:11-13