Friday, August 1, 2008

GGM August Cover

The new August cover is out for Growing in Grace.
Get ready to scream, because I'm on it! It's an honor to be a part of GGM!
They have very good new articles.



This month's theme is lemonade so while you're reading get a glass and enjoy!
~~~~~~~
Also the other day I forgot to put on here that it was my mom's birthday the 27 of July. Happy B-day Mom! I hope you had wonderful celebration! I'm giving you the ultimate sunflower party! Your the worlds number one mom!



~Lady Olivia

5 comments:

Savannah Nichole said...

Cool! You're so pretty!- Savannah

Sisterlisa said...

Oh I am SUCH a bad friend. Your mom's birthday?!?!?!? Ugh! I'm so sorry I missed it Angie!

We love having you on the cover Livvy!!!

Olivia :) said...

Thanks for all the great comments guys! Ya'll are really nice. :)

~ Lady Liv

Anonymous said...

It has been a real pleasure getting to know and write with you Liv! You're a very sweet and inspirational young lady. :)

Love,
MJ

TMM said...

Gosh! I missed it! Wow, that picture is so amazing, Liv! Wow, wow and Wow!

Sunflowers everywhere!

Sid

One of my Favorite Verses

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:11-13