Friday, April 11, 2008

And the Winner Is....


And the winner of our contest is Jaqcui!!! Congrats! Here is an award I made for you and your mom. I hope you like it!!

I have very sad news to report. My brother's fish died a few days ago and now we only have one, so her brand new name is Elsie!


Also before you go here is the verse for the week:
Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. Matthew 4:19
(In case you haven't been to my website here lately and you don't get this post see this one.)

5 comments:

TMM said...

Awesome, this is the message for the week at our site! =)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jacqui is so excited about the cute award you made Liv! :D (She made me print out a copy for her) She said to tell you she is very sorry that Dennis is no longer there though :(

This was super sweet of you, Liv, and the ward is just too cute! And we love your verse for the week - perfect! ;)

Maddie said...

I love your blog! It goes so well with your site icon! I also love the title! That award was so cute!
Love always,
Maddie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! You asked where my template blog is and that is hard to answer! I have many but right now I'm only using one:

www.homeschoolblogger.com/buttons
but my other ones are at:

www.homeshoolblogger.com/atb1
www.homeschoolblogger.com/atb2
www.homeschoolblogger.com/atb3
Amy

Anonymous said...

Hello Lady Olivia-
I finally got a chance to come by your blog for a look. The template is cute. :)

I'm glad you got that award. It looks like a fun award. :o)

I am very much enjoying reading your devotions and recipes. I will try to have some devotions... sorry I haven't been able to help you with that... I will try!

Love,
Lady Rachel

One of my Favorite Verses

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

1 Timothy 4:11-13